Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Why this Weekend is the Best One to Exercise

Exercise benefits the body, mind, and spirit in so many ways! It is almost overwhelming to keep track of the continuing flow of research that explains the advantageous "return on investment" when people go out and start moving a little. Want to see at least some of the paybacks? Click on the link below.

Some of the Benefits of Exercise

Even if you don't understand the medical terminology, the size of the list itself tells you that this weekend it the best one to start exercising because it is THIS weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Very good article, and from someone who has been slacking in the area of excersize it was good to help motivate me again. There are so many reasons why it is beneficial! Thanks again.

    Melanie Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this article, It made me really want to get out and exercise. Theres a lot of reasons to get off your butt and exercise!! : )
    Kayla Kvilvang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a long list. I am thinking I should start saying yes to those that invite me to exercise even if I think I'm extra tired. I've used that excuse a lot and I have noticed that it's become a regular level of tired, now I see to fix that I actually do need to do something about it. The answer isn't necessarily more sleep (though that will help) It's more movement.

    ReplyDelete